Tarot spread – Yes or No

For (name, example): Prisha

Answers: Major Arcana, the Courts and even Minor Acana for 'yes'; odd Minor Arcana for 'no'.

Card 1 - I'm afraid to talk to my partner about a relationship problem. Should I send him a link to a YouTube video which could give him an insight into a matter of things, before we talk?
Knight of Pentacles - the Courts - Yes
Problem will be resolved slowly but effectively. The Knight of Pentacles is a hard working manager who hates taking a risk. He loves having things under control and seeing causes and effects of his efforts.

Card 2 - I want to buy a brand new laptop. There's one I can order online from a national store but pay $200 more, and the other on eBay - the overall expense of the latter will be less pricey though it will be shipped from abroad (Italy). Both stores have positive customers' ratings. Should I buy the cheaper one?
IX The Hermit - Major Arcana - Yes
The Hermit spends a lot of time alone, thinking, analyzing, comparing. He's self-reliant, in tune with his own needs. He might have dropped the material world for the spirituality but it's not true in every case. He may have some financial resources saved to use them only when the time comes.

Card 3 - I want to begin journaling my life, though it seems I should also write about my past to have some reference for the future outcome. I'm lazy. May I skip this part to focus better on the present events, people and my feelings?
4 of Cups - even Minor Arcana - Yes
Please skip that part about your past. Every minute of 'the now' becomes the past as soon as the time passes. Thus you will always have some past just for a reference. In addition, 4 of Cups card signifies there's something what could heal you but you don't want to accept that offer. You don't even see it being focused on some low energy issues. Is this about being lazy too..?

Reader: Drakonia
Date: August 17th, 2020
Deck: Universal Fantasy